Golfers, we've just hit the best - and busiest - time of the year!
Whether it’s a game with friends, business networking over rounds, corporate outings, or a client junket, golf outings benefit your business and your brand.
There are many reasons to host corporate golf events for your clients:
· It provides an opportunity to spend valuable time with your existing and prospective clients in a relaxed environment, strengthening relationships with existing clients and converting prospective clients into actual clients.
· It helps to display and re-enforce the service and quality levels of your brand, especially to prospective clients.
· It sets you apart from your competition and makes subsequent events an invite everyone wants to get.
· It provides invaluable brand exposure through on course branding, promotional merchandise, and giveaways.
· It keeps invitees engaged with your brand leading up to the event, during the event, and after, through social media updates and photo sharing.
· It allows you to thank existing clients for their loyalty and business.
According to PPAI, in 2014 there were 25 million golfers in the U.S. who reported playing an 18-hole round in the past 12 months. That is 25 million opportunities to have your brand on the course and in the clubhouse.
Apparel isn’t the only item you can use to extend your brand. Balls, umbrellas, caps, divot tools, bags, club covers, and awards all go into making a successful golf outing. Branding those items adds an exclusivity to them that makes a golfer keep and use them.
Check out all the ways Target can help brand your golf outings to build your business.