A great branded gift or promotional merchandise mailer can catch a prospect’s attention, reward staff, or reinvigorate a client relationship.
It all starts with quality packaging!
High-impact custom packaging strengthens brand recognition. Research suggests at least a third of product decision making is based on packaging. Custom packaging can help to tip that decision in your favor.
- Adding custom packaging offers a retail look to your promotional giveaway and creates a higher perceived value.
- Custom packaging allows you to communicate more of your message than just a logo thereby creating the look and feel of a full advertising campaign.
- Finally, custom packaging enables you to sell more by including a call to action (special offer, rebate, coupon, etc.).
According to Business Insider, first impressions generally take about 7 seconds. Color, package shape, typography, and icons can create packaging as unique as your product. Utilizing custom packaging as a way to extend your brand messaging helps to push you to the front of the decision line.
With the advent of new, flexible printing presses, companies can dream up most any type of eye-catching, attention-grabbing custom packaging for their products. Presses can print it on on almost any material from paper to cardboard, vinyl, and plastic.
We've put together some of the Custom Packaging trends for 2016:
- Minimalist - Clean artwork and simple fonts can message luxury.
- Environmentalist - Responsibly sourced materials, natural palettes, and earth-friendly materials help companies earn customer trust through their earth-friendly policies.
- Old-School - Products designed around nostalgia appeal to the ever-growing number of Millennial consumers. Prohibition-era, vintage-style tattoo or '90s neon are inspiring custom packaging.
- Handmade - People gravitate toward products that feel small-batch and crafty - think fonts that look handwritten and unique labels for each product
- Personalized - Interactive campaigns that can utilize a customer name, dynamic logos, or encourage social interaction with packaging create an individual experience for each customer. The perfect example is Coca-Cola and their bottles marketed to individuals by name.
Custom packaging can be used for any project:
- Special promotions (product launches, merchandise samples, etc.)
- Gifts/Retail (apparel, accessories, etc.)
- Presentations (company literature, price sheets, etc.)
- Health & beauty packaging
At Target Marketing we work with you to find the perfect product, and the perfect way to package it.
Also don't miss our 7 Considerations When Designing Custom Packaging to give your brand the boost it deserves!
Contact us to learn how we can help custom package your brand!