If you’ve ever run a promotional marketing campaign you know that logistical details abound. It’s not just about picking an item, slapping a logo on it, and sending the product to your customers. There are stormy waters around shipping, customs, international regulations, and safety protocols. You need a good compass to navigate through the red tape and paperwork.
Do you . . . ?
- Ship products to hundreds of different locations across the country
- Deliver directly to a tradeshow location with very restricted receiving protocols
- Import products from overseas
- Test products to ensure they are safe for children or meet federal requirements
- Send products to international locations for events just a few days away
- Analyze sales and manage inventory for your promotional company store
If so, then you definitely know that managing promotional products campaigns is truly a logistical endeavor. At Target Marketing, we get excited to dive right into the logistics to ease your mind and ensure smooth sailing for your campaign. That’s why we’ve earned the name Logistics Navigators.
We tap into our networks to bring you peace of mind that your project is being managed accurately, swiftly, and with the utmost care.
- Our fulfillment and distribution services can handle your inventory management, ensuring product is available when and where you need it.
- Our relationship with IGC Global Promotions makes international shipping and importing logistics a breeze. With partner companies in more than 50 countries we always have an advocate when we need it.
- As part of the PeerNet Group we know the best practices for product safety testing, inventory management, and more.
- We find and retain a crew with a propensity for managing logistical nuances.
So, when you hit the logistics of the high seas, fear not - your compass is here!